FOR MEMORY ENHANCEMENT, VARICOSE VEINS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, ANXIETY, SCLERODERMA AND INSOMNIA
Multiple Rooted Plants in 3 1/2" plastic seedling bag.These plants are over 4 inches tall and well branched.
Gotu Kola Tea Benefits
|Gotu Kola Tea Benefits have been quite well-known in the annals of Indian Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. The Gotu Kola herbs have gained a reputation for enhancing brain and memory functions.Due to its reported health benefits, gotu kola has often become a feature in many Asian legends. In the myth of the Tai Chi Chuan master Li Ching-Yun, gotu kola was said to be one of the Chinese herbs he used to reach the purported age of 256. Meanwhile, a popular Sri Lankan folk tale from Sri Lanka speaks of the legend of King Aruna who claimed that Gotu Kola provided him with energy and stamina to satisfy his 50-woman harem.|
Also known as Indian Pennywort, gotu kola is popularly used as leafy green food in Bangladesh, Thailand and Sri Lanka. Gotu Kola has nevertheless been internationally recognized within many countries pharmacopoeias and has been a valid, recognized, botanical medicine since 1884.
Gotu kola is a mild adaptogen, is mildly antibacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcerogenic, anxiolytic, a cerebral tonic, a circulatory stimulant, a diuretic, nervine and vulnerary.
Gotu Kola‘s constituents consist mainly of triterpenoid saponins and sapogenins.
To prepare gotu kola tea, boil about 200 mg (about ½ teaspoon) of dried gotu kola herbs in about one cup of water for a few minutes. Then strain out the solid particles. Gotu Kola Tea is typically consumed three times a day.
Some of the benefits being attributed to gotu kola tea are:
- Gotu Kola Tea may help strengthen brain and memory functions. Subject to more testing, it may have huge potentials in treating such disorders as Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Gotu Kola Tea may help the body overcome stress and fatigue.
- Gotu Kola Tea may help sedate the central nervous system.
- Gotu Kola Tea may help the body fight bacteria.
- Gotu Kola Tea may help relieve hemorrhoids.
- Gotu Kola Tea may help in strengthening the lining of the gastrointestinal tract, and hence may be a big help in treating ulcers.
- Gotu Kola Tea may help in strengthening the walls of blood vessels. It may also improve blood flow, may help prevent dangerous blood clots, and may keep veins in good condition.
for order pls. call or text:
Tanay Sampaloc Rizal-Plantation
Manila Distribution-contact Ms.Lhot at 0915-4517963
MINIMUM OF 6 PLANTS PER ORDER DUE TO DISTANCE OF PLANTATION.